AOS

AOS

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Chaos Grand Alliance hobby project



Hey guys and gals,

My current Age of Sigmar army project is a Grand Alliance list for Chaos. This will be my first completely Age of Sigmar army built for the game specifically. I will be using a few rebased older models that I had never finished but everything else is being built out of my huge stockpile of Chaos miniatures.

This is the test model for the Blood Warriors that fight for my Lord of Chaos. I prefer to do nonstandard paint schemes on the models to make them uniquely my own.




Here is the list of models I will be doing for 20 UK Independent Pool Choices from the Clash Comp set.

Heroes
Lord of Chaos
PC: 1

Sorcerer Lord on horse
PC: 1

Sorcerer Lord
PC: 1

Bloodsecrator
PC: 1

Shaggoth
PC: 2.5

Units
5 Chaos Knights
PC: 2

15 Chaos Warriors
PC: 3

15 Blood Warriors
PC: 3

5 Marauder Horsemen w/Javelins
PC: 1

5 Marauder Horsemen w/Javelins
PC: 1

2 Chaos Chariots
PC: 2

Chaos Gargant
PC: 1.5

Now these may not be the most competitive choices but they are all models I have been dying to finish or build and paint; besides the liberal use of the mark of Khorne combined with the Bloodsecrator will give me time to figure out the units! The Gargant is an ancient Grenadier model Chaos giant that I am chomping at the bit to repaint!

Some pics of some of the models that will be worked on for this project:

Chaos Giant
Sorcerer I have had in the blister pack for 10 years finally getting some paint


Sorcerer to be refurbished for AoS



In a later post I will post up some background story for my Lord of Chaos and his warband. Also there will be tons more models in this army but we all have to pick a starting point!

Until next time may your dice roll hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment